Our Virtual Venue Tour for today takes us south of Atlanta, southwest to be more precise, to Newnan and Vinewood Plantation. To get your historic fix on, you can choose from a plantation house built in 1852, stables dating back to the 1830s or intimate or an inviting cream colored barn with light brown trim. So, if you are looking for a place off the beaten path with a country chic elegance and rustic charm you simply adore, then keep reading because I think we may have found your perfect venue.
The Stables (pictured above) date back to the 1830s and was recently renovated with all the amenities necessary for your event. The fire pit nestles in the field just behind The Stables has become a favorite location for guests to retire to as evening approaches.
Vinewood’s crowning gem is the original plantation house. The Main House (pictured above) still has all her historic charm while offering the contemporary amenities you need on the day of your event while preparing for your special occasion.
High Meadows (pictured above) is a charming barn surrounded by acres of bucolic vistas that is the ideal setting for smaller intimate weddings, rehearsal dinners, birthday and anniversary parties.
Some at a glance stats about this beautiful venue:
- TOTAL SQUARE FOOTAGE: 5,000
- # OF EVENT SPACES: 3
- CAPACITY: 50-250
- CATERING: Preferred caterers listed on website
- INCLUDES: Tables, chairs, and a large selection of rustic decorative items
- PARKING: Self and valet parking
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Vinewood is elegantly appointed and surrounded by lush gardens. Ceremonies are often held beneath The Wedding Tree. Vinewood’s Stables are rustic yet have all the modern conveniences for a wedding reception. High Meadows is perfect for hosting intimate events.
CREDITS: Photos courtesy of Vinewood Plantation, Three Pennies and Haley Sheffield
If you would like to read more about this venue, click here or schedule a tour of the facility.