Today’s Virtual Venue Tour takes us to the quaint and historical town of Greensboro, Georgia and Higdon House Inn and Gardens. When you enter this venue you take a step back and are wowed by the grounds that create a beauty that can only be achieved with nature. A short drive from Atlanta, Augusta or Athens, Higdon House is a great destination to celebrate your wedding without having the leave the state of Georgia. It is a perfect getaway for the Atlanta or South Georgia bride who wants to have a destination wedding but not travel too far to get there.
This stunning three acre estate is surrounded by meticulously lighted landscaped gardens with an outdoor chapel that is canopied by hundred year old pecan trees. A beautiful 6000 sq. ft. heated and air conditioned reception hall with elevated dance floor and event lighting can host up to 300 guests and is the perfect reception site, rain or shine.
All wedding packages include:
- Exclusive use of the private 3 acre estate of lawns and gardens.
- Outdoor or Indoor Wedding Ceremony Site.
- The Reception Hall (6,000 sq. ft. that seats up to 250 guests): air conditioned and heated, elevated dance floor with event lighting, tables, chairs and linens provided and set up.
- Wedding director
- Bride and attendants’ changing room (Greensboro room) located in the Higdon House.
- Groom and attendants’ changing room (Cabana room) poolside.
- Restrooms adjacent to Ceremony Site and in Reception Hall.
- Private parking lot for bridal party and families.
- Off street parking for guests.
- All labor for set up, parking direction, guest greeting/acceptance the wedding gifts, bathroom attendants, and clean up.
- Caterer with several menus at different price points to select from.
- Floral package
- Wedding cake and groom’s cake
Some at a glance stats about this beautiful venue:
TOTAL SQUARE FOOTAGE: 6,000
# OF EVENT SPACES: 1
CATERING: Onsite, offsite, full listing of local caterers provided
INCLUDES: Indoor/Outdoor wedding ceremony site with custom designed wedding chapel
PARKING: Offstreet self park available
SPECIAL FEATURES: Three Acre Estate with 1810 Victorian Manor House; Total privacy – Landscaping provides natural privacy screening; Lush landscaping – Gardens, lawns, pecan trees
CREDITS: Photos provided by Higdon House Inn and Gardens
If you would like to read more about this venue, click here or schedule a tour of the facility.