Looking for wedding venues near Chicago?
The Elgin area is rich in picturesque locations for weddings. Located just 45 minutes from downtown Chicago, 30 minutes from O’Hare International Airport and along the Metra Milwaukee District/West Line (MD-W), the Elgin Area is an easily accessible destination where you can bring all of your friends and family together to celebrate.
There are more than 40 venues that can host wedding ceremonies and receptions in the Elgin area, from banquet centers to charming, characterful spaces in historic buildings. The Elgin Area Convention & Visitors Bureau also offers a choice of excellent hotels.
The Elgin area offers a mix of rural and urban venues that combine rustic and refined to make any wedding weekend your dream event. In Elgin, you can host a rehearsal dinner at Bleuroot, West Dundee’s farm-to-table restaurant overlooking the Fox River, plan your wedding ceremony on Walton Island in downtown Elgin, surrounded by the Fox River and nature trails, or book your reception at one of downtown Elgin’s refurbished spaces like The Haight or Imago Events.
We can help you plan your dream wedding
One email to us is all it takes to start planning your dream wedding.
We can put you in touch with:
- Wedding ceremony locations and wedding reception locations
- Wedding photographers
- Hotels and accommodations for your guests from out-of-town
- Wedding caterers and bakeries
- Wedding dresses, tuxedo rentals and alterations
- Wedding invitation designers
- Florists, decorators and stylists
- Hair and beauty experts
- Jewelers and gift accessories
- Rehearsal dinner locations
- Entertainment for your wedding reception