Pajamas + sweets + nail polish + chick flicks + girl talk. Sounds pretty great, right? The Pajama or slumber party is a classic! Whether your looking for ideas for a child’s birthday party, or a reason to get your husband out of the house and have some “girl time,” the pajama party — and it’s many fun elements — is the perfect solution. Here’s are 5 ways to make your party extra fun:
1. Invitations (via: karaspartyideas.blogspot.com : As always, set the tone for your party with paper that is FUN! This “night owl” theme invitation is a favorite of mine.
2. Sleepy Treats: If you’re hosting a sleepover, this cereal idea from ohsugareventplanning.blogspot.com is a great way to have breakfast ready ahead of time. They’d be a cute addition to a breakfast buffet, too.
3. TENTS! : There was little more central activity to my slumber party days than the tent building. This set up from prettylittlethings.typepad.com takes it to a whole new level! Did you notice that those stars are actually hanging over the tents?!
4. Pancakes: Breakfast foods are essential to a pajama party — no matter the time of day. How amazing is this rainbow pancake CAKE via inkberrygirl.blogspot.com ?! If it were me, I might even add a little bit of warm icing….mmmmm
5. Table Setting: Party tea party, part Alice in wonderland and 100% amazing, this breakfast table via snowybliss.blogspot.com is perfect for a pajama party. Not looking to go so over the top? Stick to bright pops of color and personality in plates and napkins.